Check out this week’s Friday Finds from both Crochet At Play and Knitting At Play.
1. Grumpy Octopus Coffee Cup Cozy from Twinkie Chan – She always comes up with the cutest patterns.
2. Owl Cozy from Yarnovations - I love these little owls as cup cozies.
3. Winter Waves Chevron Cowl from Cre8tion Crochet – I love how this cowl looks simple and yet fun at the same time.
4. Cupcake from Craftie Marie – I think the sprinkles really set this piece off.
5. Party Popsicle from Amigurumi Food – This blog has some of the best patterns when it comes to Amigurumi food. Check them out
1. Arctic Wrap from The Purl Bee – I love the detail in this wrap
2. Summer Stripes Felted Water Bottle Holder from Knit Picks – Time to get started on those summer projects.
3. Tweed Mock Rib Stitch Tutorial from The Weekly Stitch - This blog has tons of stitch tutorials it’s a great one to have on hand.
4. Entrelac Square from Sarah Bradberry on Ravelry – I love the knotted look of this piece
5. Circle from Woolly Thoughts - Check out the other pictures of this piece on the blog. I love the look of it.
This post may contain affiliate links.