It’s been a couple of rough weeks for us, hospital visits, dr.’s appointments, house stuff, you name it, we’ve had it happen here.
I’m glad to be back to blogging and hope you enjoy these Friday finds.
1. Angry Bird Scarf from Craftsy – These look like they’ve be quick enough to make up one for holiday gifts this year.
2. An Elf Named Elfus from Loopsan – He’s so much cuter than those Elf on a shelf dolls… sorry they are scary this little guy is friendlier.
3. Sleepy Fox from Little Things Blogged – I just think he looks so adorable sleeping all peacefully.
4. Christmas Bauble from Greedy For Colour – Ok it’s a no brainer these are going on my to be crocheted list. I would love them all over our tree and they’d make a quick easy gift too.
5. Vintage Inspired Arm warmers from Whistle & Ivy – I love these arm warmers, I think they are making it on my list as well.
1. Slice of Life Hat from Hugs for your head - You’ll find lots of hat patterns on this site including this bright happy one.
2. Red Hat Lady Shawl from Knit Picks – I love bright colors in the winter months and this shawl definitely has color.
3. Lullaby Baby Booties from Crafty Foxes – Such a cute gift idea for new babies this year.
4. Marching Arrows Cowl from Red Heart – A cowl is still on my want to make list and seriously one day I’m going to get around to making one.
5. Cabled Sweater Pillow from Megan and Pearls – Wow these pillows definitely look store purchased. I especially love the buttons.
1. Gold Silhouette Ornaments from The Country Chic Cottage – Love these quick and easy crafts this year.
2. West Elm Burlap Christmas Tree Knock Off – Love the burlap trees this year but don’t want to pay an arm and a leg? This tutorial is super cheap.
3. Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Bakerella – Bakerella always has the most amazing creations, but these look truly decadent.
4. Copycat Lush Bath bombs from Bare Root – What a great idea for a Spa Day Christmas gift set, great for that hard to buy for person.
5. Pottery Barn Star Wars Art Knockoff from 320 Sycamore – Another great money saving tutorial.This post may contain affiliate links.